Highland Lake Fry-Down Team
The Highland Lake Fry Team is celebrating 50 years of Alabama's fishing heritage as three generations catch and cook some fresh, local fish.
Check out their video below and vote to help them win!
Vote Today to help this team Win! Click any Team Member to Vote. REMEMBER VOTING CLOSES AT 11AM ON SUNDAY, OCT. 4TH!
- Fresh fish fillet
- Fresh eggs
- Panko Breading
- Fillet your fish and wash the meat clean.
- Mix eggs and milk into an eggwash.
- Dip your fillets into the eggwash and then into the breading, be sure both sides get thoroughly coated.
- Heat your oil until it pops when you drop some crumbles of breading in. then carefully lay the fillets into the oil.
- Fry until golden brown on each side.
- Remove from oil and place cooked fillets on paper towl to dry.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice right on the fried fish and try to wait for it to cool off before eating.